Shipping & Return PoliciesTHIS MAPPOINT SOFTWARE
IS GENUINE MICROSOFT PRODUCT.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CALL US
Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America/ MapPoint 2010 Europe Bundle
List Price: $629.90
Your Price: $440.00
You Save: $189.90 (30 %)
Item Number: MP2010_B
MapPoint 2010 gives you more power to visualize business data, communicate insights with instant impact, and integrate maps into the work you do in Microsoft Office. New features include map settings to choose display details, expanded pushpins, and the ability to send routes to your GPS device.*
Visualize Your Business in a Whole New Way
- Create and view sales territories, analyze trends, and evaluate performance by geography.
- Combine business data with included demographics to target potential customers and focus decisions.
- Insert maps into Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and Web sites.
- Create maps from data stored in current versions of Microsoft Office Excel, Office Access, Office Outlook, SQL Server, or other database sources.
Developers Add Location with the MapPoint Object Model
Extend the value of your business solutions by adding mapping and routing to your applications.
- Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build custom business solutions (such as Fleet Tracking and Business Intelligence) that use maps, driving directions, data mapping, and demographic data that comes with MapPoint.
- Import and map your data stored in Microsoft Office Excel, Access, Outlook, and any ODBC-compliant database or comma-delimited file.
- Include rich, detailed maps in your Office files; export key map information directly to Microsoft Office Excel; and copy/paste or embed maps into other Office applications. Insert maps into Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and Web sites.
More Efficient Routing, Navigation, and Location Tracking
MapPoint helps you streamline your travel:
- Plan your trip on your PC and then print, or send your route to your GPS device.*
- Arrive on time with detailed directions—voice** and text-prompted.
- Send point-of-interest and “business card” details such as addresses and phone numbers to your mobile device.***
- Drag and drop your route to go around a road or area.
- Quickly find listings when online and add them to a route.
*Sending information to a GPS device must be done via USB or MSN Direct (subscription required after trial period expires). Separate download of free plug-in may be required. Not all GPS devices are supported. See MapPoint Compatible Devices for more information.
** GPS device sold separately. GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and an available USB port. For Voice Output: Any of the compatible operating systems listed in the system requirements and a compatible soundcard.
*** You may be charged a fee by your wireless provider to receive messages.